Winnipesaukee Forum

Winnipesaukee Forum (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Moultonboro: Help Puerto Rico Mon & Tues (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22659)

donnamatrix 10-02-2017 11:32 AM

Moultonboro: Help Puerto Rico Mon & Tues

This is for Gov Sununu state-wide relief fund. Take what you can to the Transfer Station in Moultonboro. Ken & Carolyn will drive it to Concord on Wed morning. Needed: dry foods (cereal, granola bars, energy bars), peanut butter, dried fruits, canned food (soup, chef-boy-ar-dee), hand sanitizer, dry dog & cat food, baby wipes, diapers, water, fruit juice. Please do not bring clothing. PLEASE HELP

VitaBene 10-03-2017 09:45 AM

Thanks Donna! I heard that the Moultonborough school car wash raised over $7K this past Saturday as well!

donnamatrix 10-03-2017 09:55 AM

Donations

Hi VB

We donated to the Stephens Landscape fund-me page, and others for the USVI and BVI (links from friends who live there). I hope when Trump sees the damage today he will understand that things are not "moving along" and he will not get an A+.

Shrimpbrain 10-03-2017 05:29 PM

He sure got a A+ for Texas and Florida, and now he's working on PR. Trump is a great man, He will do what's right. There, want to go political ya got it. :argue:

SAMIAM 10-04-2017 08:05 AM

In all fairness, Puerto Rico's power grid and infrastructure were failing even before the hurricane. Trump got massive help to them immediately but it sat on the docks because of local bickering, union issues, lack of local distribution and curfews that prevented transportation to the rural towns..

Hillcountry 10-04-2017 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAMIAM (Post 286349)
In all fairness, Puerto Rico's power grid and infrastructure were failing even before the hurricane. Trump got massive help to them immediately but it sat on the docks because of local bickering, union issues, lack of local distribution and curfews that prevented transportation to the rural towns..

Bingo!
Donald Trump is doing all one man can to help those in distress in all areas.
A+++ all the way!

dpg 10-09-2017 05:53 AM

Oh Hillary would of done better.....NOT! :emb::emb:

jeffatsquam 10-09-2017 08:40 AM

Absolutely Pitiful

Absolutely pitiful that a thread started about the wonderful efforts by the Moultonboro community, in 4 posts could turn in to a political debate of small minds.

Shrimpbrain 10-10-2017 07:28 AM

Actually, it was STARTED in the 3rd thread by the op.

SAMIAM 10-10-2017 07:52 AM

Jeff, when someone starts in on politics there is always going to be a response from people with a different view and as long as it's respectful, I see any harm in it. It's only human nature and certainly doesn't diminish the fund raising effort for Puerto Rico.