Winnipesaukee Forum

Winnipesaukee Forum (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Boat Repairs & Maintenance (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Paugus Bay Marina does it again (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27963)

dippasan 05-17-2022 09:29 AM

Paugus Bay Marina does it again

Huge shout out to PBM, Bob Teeter, Corey and crew.
Once again they proved that some companies still take pride and care about exceeding customer expectations.

-Called them last Wednesday to see if they could service my Formula. One
engine wouldn't start and it needed a shift cable. (getting stiff)
-Understandably, I was told it might be a while before they could get to it
because of all the pre-season work they're doing and launches etc.
-Bob Teeter (Service Manager) called me Thursday morning and said the
boat would be ready Friday morning but he recommends I put in a gimbal
bearing in it also while the drive was off to do the cable.
-They completed all the work and the boat was in the water Friday morning
by 9am.

Awesome service
thank you

Descant 05-17-2022 10:30 AM

Thanks for taking the time to do this post. It's great to hear good things around the lake.

dippasan 05-17-2022 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Descant (Post 370788)
Thanks for taking the time to do this post. It's great to hear good things around the lake.

No problem
Gotta give props when appropriate :)

ACME on the Broads 05-17-2022 04:19 PM

Exceptional Marina, Bob Teeter-Exceptional Service Manager!

Dippasan.......couldn't agree more!!!!

I bought a 2015 31Br from Kori and the group 3 years ago, the boat has been fantastic, and every engagement with Bob Teeter has been exceptional; he's not only a heck of a service manager, he's also one exceptional human being loaded with integrity and character. Ironically, we bought a Bennington poontoon a few years back before the Formula from Winni Marine and Bob was the service manager there.....he always displayed the same great customer service so you could imagine our comfort when buying the Formula.

Too often customers are quick to be critical or suggest service departments run bills up....I've never worried about that with Bob Teeter, our boat runs beautifully; when Bob suggests work is required, you'd be wise to listen.

Dippasan.......agree with your shout out to Kori, Bob and PBM....they are an exceptional team and marina,

dippasan 05-18-2022 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ACME on the Broads (Post 370799)
Dippasan.......couldn't agree more!!!!

I bought a 2015 31Br from Kori and the group 3 years ago, the boat has been fantastic, and every engagement with Bob Teeter has been exceptional; he's not only a heck of a service manager, he's also one exceptional human being loaded with integrity and character. Ironically, we bought a Bennington poontoon a few years back before the Formula from Winni Marine and Bob was the service manager there.....he always displayed the same great customer service so you could imagine our comfort when buying the Formula.

Too often customers are quick to be critical or suggest service departments run bills up....I've never worried about that with Bob Teeter, our boat runs beautifully; when Bob suggests work is required, you'd be wise to listen.

Dippasan.......agree with your shout out to Kori, Bob and PBM....they are an exceptional team and marina,

100%!! Bob makes it look easy but as boat owners we all know that it must be far from easy. We want our boats fixed and in the water yesterday.

I manage a service organization for a global packaging company so I completely understand the the challenges associated with customer expectations and demands.

By the way...you own my dream boat. The 310 BR

Joby 05-18-2022 11:03 AM

Totally Agree

Had to delay my launch date due to a health issue, "No Problem".
Many years of great service from Bob and his crew.
Joe

ACME on the Broads 05-18-2022 04:45 PM

Feel Better!

I hope you feel better soon!

Loventhelake 05-27-2022 06:48 AM

Bob is a great guy.

Glad to hear positive feedback about local marina’s!

WinnisquamZ 05-27-2022 07:02 AM

Where is Paugus Bay Marina now? It appears the building on Union Ave has been sold. Looks abandoned

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app

webmaster 05-27-2022 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WinnisquamZ (Post 371160)
Where is Paugus Bay Marina now? It appears the building on Union Ave has been sold. Looks abandoned

It will be torn down soon to make way for more condos.

MeredithMan 05-27-2022 08:36 AM

That was just a showroom...

Quote:

Originally Posted by WinnisquamZ (Post 371160)

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app

PBM's main location is on Sheridan Street in Laconia. They are at the end of Paugus Bay under the railroad bridge, across from Irwin's and Lakeport Landing.