Winnipesaukee Forum

Winnipesaukee Forum (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Support Forum (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Thanks for the info (Webmaster) (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22258)

Outdoorsman 07-11-2017 05:31 PM

Thanks for the info (Webmaster)

Thank you Webmaster

For keeping this site free and taking the time to bring us relevant advertisements for this area. I am finding new businesses/things to do on a regular basis and i appreciate the work that is involved with making that happen.

webmaster 07-12-2017 06:48 AM

Thanks, I only accept advertisements for area businesses that I think would be of interest to my site visitors. No animations/flashing allowed and I do not track anything except that an ad was displayed and perhaps clicked on. You can safely click on my ads without being swamped with "relevant ads" for months.

If you do use one of our advertisers I can't emphasize enough how important it is to mention that you saw them on winnipesaukee.com. Just one or two comments like that can make a business decide to continue advertising here. That is the best way you can support this site and make sure it is always free.

thinkxingu 07-12-2017 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by webmaster (Post 281772)
Thanks, I only accept advertisements for area businesses that I think would be of interest to my site visitors. No animations/flashing allowed and I do not track anything except that an ad was displayed and perhaps clicked on. You can safely click on my ads without being swamped with "relevant ads" for months.

If you do use one of our advertisers I can't emphasize enough how important it is to mention that you saw them on winnipesaukee.com. Just one or two comments like that can make a business decide to continue advertising here. That is the best way you can support this site and make sure it is always free.

Is there a place where you list the advertisers/contributors? I would very much choose to support them when possible to make sure they know my appreciation.

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

webmaster 07-12-2017 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thinkxingu (Post 281775)
Is there a place where you list the advertisers/contributors?

I don't publish a list on the site but here are the current advertisers:

Anchor Marine Boat Rentals
Berkshire Hathaway - Verani Realty
Bizer Lake Maps
Christopher P. Williams Architects
Flightcraft - Winnipesaukee Pier
Home Comfort
Steele Hill Resort
Summit Resort
Merrimack Valley YMCA (Bear Island Camps)
Mt. Washington Cruises
Marine Parafunalia
Preferred Vacation Rentals
Roche Realty/Vacation Rentals
Yankee Pedlar Realty/Vacation Rentals

Thanks for asking!

Doobs41378 07-14-2017 07:38 AM

Thanks for the list. I will mention next time I am in Parafunalia.

Orion 07-14-2017 08:18 AM

Thank You

I very much appreciate your policing of the types of adverts you allow. I'm so tired and annoyed when I go to "news" sites and my laptop fan starts running from all the annoying flash/animations/videos that run in the background. This truly is at the top of the list of forums I frequent for a lot of reasons, and this is another. Your diligence is noticed. I will be mentioning at those establishments.

Thanks again:)

thinkxingu 07-14-2017 08:20 AM

Thanks for the list!

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk