Winnipesaukee Forum

Winnipesaukee Forum (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Restaurant Information & Reviews (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Rossi's Italian Restaurant /Sunday Breakfast (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17723)

michelemybell 06-15-2014 03:23 PM

Rossi's Italian Restaurant /Sunday Breakfast

Hi all

Starting next Sunday June 22, Chef Kevin will begin serving the same awesome breakfast that he did when he was at Kevin's Cafe

We will be open 8-2 for Breakfast ONLY every Sunday morning until further notice Dinner as usual on Sunday from 4:30 to close

Come by and get all your old favorites

Eggs Benedict, Crabcake Benedict, and the awesome Winni Breakfast
( smoked salmon, red onion, capers and chopped egg and tomato slices, served with a toasted bagel and cream cheese)

Absolutely delicious!! I will also be driving up and helping Kevin with some serving on Sundays . Please stop in and say hi and have an awesome breakfast.

I will have full menus posted very soon .

Thanks for all your support. Kevin is glad to see alot of his old customers

Michele

Lakemamma 06-15-2014 08:32 PM

Thanks so much Michelle...

That's such great news and can't wait to start going there on Sundays!

michelemybell 06-16-2014 10:31 AM

Here are the breakfast menus

http://www.kevinscafe.com/pdf/Menu_f...astLRC2014.pdf

http://www.kevinscafe.com/pdf/Inside_Breakfast2014.pdf

Also, we are in the process of redoing Rossi's menu. As soon as they are finished, I will post updated menus

Thanks
Michele

Old Hubbard Rd 07-04-2014 05:15 AM

Updates

Any updates? How's things going? Haven't heard any specials etc!

Bumble2249 07-04-2014 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Hubbard Rd (Post 228147)
Any updates? How's things going? Haven't heard any specials etc!

There are specials all the time. They probably wouldn't be posted on the forum but rather at the Restaurant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JTPass 07-22-2014 08:24 AM

Bad experience at Rossi's

I have been to Rossi's many times and have been generally pleased except for the last time. We had a party of 6 and all enjoyed our meals. We ordered dessert (5- Hot Fudge Sundaes and 1- Cheesecake). We waited an exceptionally long time for dessert and when it finally came out the ice cream was pretty much melted. I mentioned something to the server and she said it was the hot fudge that melted the ice cream. I politely told her that it was not the hot fudge but the fact that they were made up promptly and sat around. The owner came over and apologized but never offered to replace them. She did take $2 of each one though. In my opinion they should have been replaced...no question...they were that melted. That action (or inaction) by the owner has soured me on Rossi's. Evidently, the cost of 5 hot fudge sundaes was more important to her than 6 satisfied customers.
Jim

sum-r breeze 09-06-2014 11:49 AM

Great Italian Food!!

We recently tried Rossi's on a whim related to a late return from Clark's Trading Post. We were hungry and just came off the highway so Mrs. Breeze suggested we try Rossi's. Well......what a treat that was!!! We were seated right away (by the owner in her "at home" style apron) and the wait staff was very attentive. I had their chicken parm (awesome) Mrs. Breeze had chicken marsala (I stole a fork full..awesome too) and felt like we were eating home cooked goodness!! We don't really get out to New Hampton that often so we never knew about Rossi's until this chance encounter. Food was great, Service was excellent, and the prices were reasonable too!!

The Breeze
Wave 'cuz I'll be wavin' back:)

WINNOCTURN 09-07-2014 09:34 PM

Kevin's Scollops

If you like SEA Food try Kevin's Scollops, there is no "A" where I come from.

They are huge, the tenderest ever, teasty as ever and on top of that the BEST TARTAR Sause any where.

His Clams are the best also.

michelemybell 09-14-2014 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTPass (Post 229422)
I have been to Rossi's many times and have been generally pleased except for the last time. We had a party of 6 and all enjoyed our meals. We ordered dessert (5- Hot Fudge Sundaes and 1- Cheesecake). We waited an exceptionally long time for dessert and when it finally came out the ice cream was pretty much melted. I mentioned something to the server and she said it was the hot fudge that melted the ice cream. I politely told her that it was not the hot fudge but the fact that they were made up promptly and sat around. The owner came over and apologized but never offered to replace them. She did take $2 of each one though. In my opinion they should have been replaced...no question...they were that melted. That action (or inaction) by the owner has soured me on Rossi's. Evidently, the cost of 5 hot fudge sundaes was more important to her than 6 satisfied customers.
Jim

Jim. I am sorry to hear this. I have passed this information onto Paul Rossi

I hope this can be made 'right' in your eyes

Michele

michelemybell 09-14-2014 07:48 PM

Please check with Rossi's FB page. Friday night all you can eat clams. And Every Monday night there is awesome prices on specials.

Kevin works Friday through Monday. If you were a Kevin's cafe customer. Ask for him. He will come out and see you.

Winnisquamguy 09-15-2014 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelemybell (Post 233348)
Please check with Rossi's FB page. Friday night all you can eat clams. And Every Monday night there is awesome prices on specials.

Kevin works Friday through Monday. If you were a Kevin's cafe customer. Ask for him. He will come out and see you.

Do you know if he ever will bring back the all you can eat lobsters and prime rib once a month?

VitaBene 09-15-2014 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winnisquamguy (Post 233361)
Do you know if he ever will bring back the all you can eat lobsters and prime rib once a month?

I think that will be a question for Mrs Rossi! And I thought the short drive home to Moultonborough was bad after AYCE!

michelemybell 09-17-2014 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winnisquamguy (Post 233361)

If Kevin ever finds a location for a restaurant, it will be back