Winnipesaukee Forum

Winnipesaukee Forum (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Weather (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   After this warm up (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13734)

Belmont Resident 03-18-2012 10:36 AM

After this warm up

It looks like temps take a turn and we go back to 30's, 40's with possible snow and ice in about 10 days.

Blue Thunder 03-18-2012 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belmont Resident (Post 178003)
It looks like temps take a turn and we go back to 30's, 40's with possible snow and ice in about 10 days.

Do you have any good news????

Belmont Resident 03-18-2012 07:31 PM

ya

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Thunder (Post 178013)
Do you have any good news????

We have 5 days of great weather coming up. :D
Took a nice motorcycle ride today, first ride for my wife.
Hell what do you expect, it is March you can't expect it to stay this way all spring. :rolleye2:

crowsnest 03-19-2012 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatlazyless (Post 178061)
....say-hey......yesterday afternoon, March 18, 2012; it was 77-degrees, sunny, and no wind up in Waterville Valley NH, and I rode an old touring bicycle all over the Valley wearing just bermuda shorts, tee shirt, sunglasses, and a helmet......it felt very warm in the strong sunlight and hot dry air.......wish there was a hot looking, 40 or 50-something year old, high energy women, with a happening body who likes to dress provocatively that would have been there with me.....pedalling away on her bicycle........up in beautifull Waterville Valley.....on what was an incredible beautifull day.......so much sunshine and mountain scenery.....and so much loneliness without you ....... baby-doll !

Could this be the start of the lake winni personals :D

jeffk 03-19-2012 02:52 PM

If it is...

Quote:

Originally Posted by crowsnest (Post 178066)
Could this be the start of the lake winni personals :D

the first thing FLL needs is a new screen name. :laugh:

fatlazyless 03-19-2012 10:51 PM

A photograph that is very up-close and personal would be good to start the ball rolling with personal ads.

My girlfriend's nickname is baby-doll and I had her in mind when I wrote that because she was 100-miles away for the weekend.

corollaman 03-25-2012 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belmont Resident (Post 178003)

Looks like you may be right, except for the snow/ice. It's gonna get downright chilly at night, but we are back to normal March weather now. I think the long stretch of good, warm weather made everyone forget what month it is. Mother Nature is playing a nasty trick on us by making it this cold after the extreme warmth. I see it as a reality check that it's still only March!