Winnipesaukee Forum

Winnipesaukee Forum (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Restaurant Information & Reviews (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   The Maple Creamery (AWESOME) Ice Cream (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27548)

thinkxingu 10-22-2021 05:02 PM

The Maple Creamery (AWESOME) Ice Cream

My family and I just stopped at The Maple Creamery on 104 (JR's parking lot) based on another member's comments, and it's terrific.

The ice cream is delicious, the prices are very reasonable, and the owners are very nice people—it's the perfect mom-and-pop.

I got sea-salt caramel in a waffle cone with a "maple creamee" (soft serve) topper, and it was delicious.

They're open this weekend, so get on up there!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

mswlogo 10-22-2021 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thinkxingu (Post 363600)
My family and I just stopped at The Maple Creamery on 104 (JR's parking lot) based on another member's comments, and it's terrific.

The ice cream is delicious, the prices are very reasonable, and the owners are very nice people—it's the perfect mom-and-pop.

I got sea-salt caramel in a waffle cone with a "maple creamee" (soft serve) topper, and it was delicious.

They're open this weekend, so get on up there!

Ooh it's open Thursday - Sun and open until 8PM according to Google maps.

That's the exit we take for 93 and only about 20min away.

thinkxingu 10-22-2021 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mswlogo (Post 363603)
Ooh it's open Thursday - Sun and open until 8PM according to Google maps.

That's the exit we take for 93 and only about 20min away.

Just a note that the woman mentioned they'd be closing at 6 "now that the sun is setting earlier."

I'd check their Facebook page for the best info, not Google.

Enjoy!

mswlogo 10-22-2021 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thinkxingu (Post 363606)
Just a note that the woman mentioned they'd be closing at 6 "now that the sun is setting earlier."

I'd check their Facebook page for the best info, not Google.

Enjoy!

Thanks for the heads up. I almost went there tonight :) But I call most places like that and check. I will definitely visit before the end of the weekend though.

thinkxingu 10-23-2021 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mswlogo (Post 363608)
Thanks for the heads up. I almost went there tonight :) But I call most places like that and check. I will definitely visit before the end of the weekend though.

Report back—I sometimes need confirmation of experience since I'm an emotional ice cream eater!

jeffk 10-23-2021 05:58 AM

DEFINITELY a must go for ice cream addicts!

My wife and I have been there several times this summer. The creamiest soft serve I can remember and the maple flavor explodes in your mouth.

We thought they must have closed for the season by now but my wife went by yesterday and told me they were still open. Today or tomorrow for sure.

thinkxingu 09-05-2022 03:52 PM

How is this place not talked about more on this forum?!

We hit it up today on our way home from camp, and got sweet cream apple caramel swirl and, MAN, was it delicious.

My whole family agrees it's the best ice cream in the area.

Sent from my SM-G990U1 using Tapatalk

Slickcraft 09-05-2022 05:41 PM

Well it all depends on personal taste. We are fans of good traditional ice cream sans the need for toppings to make it special. Looking at the google maps photo reviews, it looks like mostly soft serve and gooey toppings. We will always pass up soft serve. Just wondering.

Alan

thinkxingu 09-05-2022 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slickcraft (Post 376035)
Well it all depends on personal taste. We are fans of good traditional ice cream sans the need for toppings to make it special. Looking at the google maps photo reviews, it looks like mostly soft serve and gooey toppings. We will always pass up soft serve. Just wondering.

Alan

Did you read my post?! Sweet cream caramel apple swirl! Hard serve.

This place is the ONLY place I don't get a little topping action.

Give it a go and, if you don't like it, I'll refund your money. Send requests to customerservice@americanairlines.com.

Happy ice creaming!

Slickcraft 09-05-2022 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thinkxingu (Post 376038)
Did you read my post?! Sweet cream caramel apple swirl! Hard serve.

This place is the ONLY place I don't get a little topping action.

Give it a go and, if you don't like it, I'll refund your money. Send requests to customerservice@americanairlines.com.

Happy ice creaming!

Why yes, professor of rhetoric, I did read your post #7 and failed to notice the key words "hard serve" in invisible ink:D

Alan

thinkxingu 09-05-2022 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slickcraft (Post 376043)
Why yes, professor of rhetoric, I did read your post #7 and failed to notice the key words "hard serve" in invisible ink:D

Alan

Hahaha, fair enough, but that just means that you should get there and enjoy some delicious sweet cream apple caramel swirl hard serve ice cream.

Oh, no, I'm starting to sound like FLL...

Slickcraft 09-05-2022 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thinkxingu (Post 376045)
Hahaha, fair enough, but that just means that you should get there and enjoy some delicious sweet cream apple caramel swirl hard serve ice cream.

Oh, no, I'm starting to sound like FLL...

Yes and yes!

Alan

LoveLakeLife 09-05-2022 06:44 PM

I’ve been there a couple times but I’ve yet to try the maple flavor or the exotic one that Think got.

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app

thinkxingu 09-04-2023 07:18 PM

The Maple Creamery's new location, next to Rossi's, is real nice. Easy parking, picnic tables, some cool products, etc.

Stopped in on the way home, and they're continuing to kill it.

Maple loved her pup cup, too!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...f20d912dbb.jpg

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Jeanzb1 09-09-2023 05:56 AM

Yes, their Maple Creamee is out of this world! So glad the traditional Vermont Maple Creamee has come across the state line into New Hampshire! [emoji509]

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app