Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Boating > Boat Repairs & Maintenance
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 05-01-2024, 08:57 AM   #1
hd333

Thanks for all of the suggestions.

To close this out Goodhue Marine and Firearms ( sorry for not using the full name earlier) sent an email to customers that they have contracted with Cold River Marine to take over boat operations. Class act in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hd333 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hd333 For This Useful Post:
LIforrelaxin (05-02-2024)
Old 05-01-2024, 03:12 PM   #2
tummyman

I have used (Cold River) Bill Moriarty for a number of years to do my shrink wrap and winter engine storage as part of their mobile work. Even had him replace a lower unit last year. Never had a problem. He and his wife Charly operate the business and have a large storage yard in Ossipee currently. Honest people. Wish them well........
tummyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2024, 08:50 AM   #3
LIforrelaxin

Location: Long Island, not that one, the one on Winnipesaukee

Quote:
Originally Posted by hd333 View Post
Thanks for all of the suggestions.

To close this out Goodhue Marine and Firearms ( sorry for not using the full name earlier) sent an email to customers that they have contracted with Cold River Marine to take over boat operations. Class act in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is likely a win for both companies and hopefully a successful venture for both. I used Goodhue for many years, and Brett was a good guy, I am just not sure he had a love for the marine industry, when he added the gun shop I wondered how the Marine part of the business would do....It a rough and very busy job, especially in the fall and spring... I wish both entities success in their endeavor, and hopefully it ends up being a rewarding partnership....
Old 05-02-2024, 05:34 PM   #4
Flotnjr

Default Cold Water Marine

Bill is good people- I've worked with him a couple different times. Glad to see that the people over there are going to be taken care of. Hopefully he has the staff to get his own going as well as Goodhue.
Flotnjr is offline   Reply With Quote