Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Lake Issues > General Issues
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 09-06-2013, 07:20 AM   #1
Lakesrider

Thanked 1,016 Times in 345 Posts

"THANK YOU TO ALL THE MEN AND WOMEN THAT COME TO OUR RESCUE WHEN WE ARE IN NEED".
Exactly correct. And that first post was the negative post which did nothing to thank anyone for the rescue. So I will read things the way I want to and everyone else can read it the way they want to. This is America. That is the way it is supposed to be. I am reading it as if I was one of the rescuers. Go back and read it that way. You wouldn't like it if it were you. And since when can't someone disagree with anything. Ever read the Lobster Pound thread? So I guess when anything is posted here that doesn't sound right and is posted second hand about someone or something, I should just say Oky Doky? And go back and read ALL of my posts, chaselady. I am not one "your" people on a forum that goes around insulting peoples posts as you described me. Just this one. And I have never told anyone to "Shut your mouth" here. Instead of taking that approach to the issue maybe Mr. Dowislander should have told the story himself which never happened. That is my opinion. And I think EVERYONE needs to go back and read all of my posts on this whole subject. I don't think ANY of my posts were NASTY. AT ALL. I didn't insult anyone with statements like them not being able to run a boat or not having a license, Dropping someone, grabbing someone, 13 times with the motor, etc. Not until I found out and knew that it was hearsay. And still I was not Nasty. I simply disagreed with the way it posted... Read them....
So Like chaselady I am done with this thread. I can't wait to see how their meeting with the fire department goes and what comes from it.
EDIT:
This post was not in reference to TIS's post.

Last edited by Lakesrider; 09-06-2013 at 09:28 AM.