View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 06:27 AM   #15
fatlazyless

Quote:
I'm disappointed the governor is going to sign it. I'm out 70 times a year and I haven't seen anything that says we need it." said Hickok, adding that it will result in the state expending funds on a problem he does not think exists.

Hickok travels Winnipesaukee on everything from a rowing scull to a 28-foot bowrider and said the new law will do little to curb the problems on the state's largest lake.
The last two paragraphs from today's article, June 26 www.citizen.com, by Geoff Cunningham Jr.

And, what about the 27' twin hull Skater-Cat, powered by two Merc 300hp two-strokes, that has seen 107mph, verified by gps, out on the broads?

That is one incredibly hot boat............bbbbbzzzzzz........sort of like Nascar on the water.

I still say Winnipesaukee should have a designated go-fast area and time.....such as Wednesdays and Sundays, noon-3, out on the broads. Winnipesaukee has been growing as a fast boat lake since 1925, and everyone knows that Winnipesaukee is the place to go for big, fast boats.

I could putt-putt out there in my ancient Starcraft and watch the big boats roar back & forth, from behind the safety of a designated orange buoy, off-track border area. Sort of like Nascar on the water.