View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 10:09 AM   #17
AnaZ

I know this is an old thread, but it continues being of service.

I have an old Parker 2320SL, purchased in 2006 and at that time we installed a Raymarine C80 with several support units (radar, transducer, gps, the works) Well, last year we decided the boat isn't shining as much as it used to, so slowly we started a serious rejuvenation, new paint inside the cabin and few other things, few months ago looking at the electronics that were working fine by the way, we figure it was time for an upgrade, mainly to have a better bottom picture. So we figure this summer we'll buy a new system so need to begin the research of what can we get, stay with the same brand, change, just do the research.
Then suddenly we saw a NO FIX on the display. I must’ve seen dozens of useless solutions online. Nooooo , my heart sank realizing now I have to rush getting the new system, because all the solutions I saw on line required buying new things, expensive things of course, until I saw this thread.
Thank you! that battery inside the antenna lasted from 2006 until 15 days ago. It read 0.04 volts, now with a fresh battery that fix is instantaneous as soon as the display is on. Almost wonder if we need to change systems.
AnaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AnaZ For This Useful Post: