View Single Post
Old 04-20-2024, 06:47 PM   #29
Winilyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pine Island Guy View Post
Usually I'm a very frequent reader of the forum. However, this time of year there usually isn't much activity so I haven't looked at it in a bit, but now that my neighbor's walked over tonight. + asked me about this mystery, I wish I'd seen it sooner (although I do love the detective work that everyone has been doing)

The house is located just behind light buoy number 4 on Pine Island. I purchased it in 1998, and rented it out for several years, until starting to rebuild it in 2011.

I have hundreds of pictures of the old house, and the new house, which I will gather together and put in a Google photo album for you.

Sherlock aka PIG
You are AWESOME, Pine Island Guy. I am so excited!!! No, I understated that; I'm EXTREMELY EXCITED. Can't wait to share this thread with my wife, brother and sister.

Pine Island would have been the first place I would have checked this summer given the feedback from the Forum. It makes sense that my Dad may have rented a boat from Y Landing or Sheps. Pine Island is the FIRST place I'll take my ski when I get it in the water this year.

Can you explain the meaning of what's written on the rock?

I can't believe that after all this, the camp is now owned by a Forum member. This has been a great experience. Can't wait to see the album. Do you summer there now?

Did I say you are AWESOME!!!?

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU
Winilyme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Winilyme For This Useful Post: