View Single Post
Old 10-09-2022, 08:42 AM   #1
fatlazyless

Default Indoor pickleball scuttlebutt - lakes region

Last Wednesday, Oct 5, 2022 at the switch over between Meredith pickleball 1st period, 9-10:30-am, and the incoming group of about ten players for second period, 10:30-noon, some unknown pickleball player mentioned that five different pickleball players had recently contracted the coronavirus while playing indoors ...... https://lrpickleball.jimdofree.com/l...egion/laconia/...... inside the Laconia Community Center's two indoor courts that is shown in this linked photograph.

So's on the next day, Thursday, that got me concerned and scared and worried and I was able to score a new coronavirus vaccination shot at the CVS in Gilford, aka my third booster/fifth shot, and got a new vaccination card as well since my old card with four shots recorded is all filled up, and it was time to start a new vaccination card.

So, three cheers for the local CVS Pharmacy in Gilford NH for doing what they do so well. And, three cheers for the lakes region indoor pickleball that is happening all across the lakes region and beyond which started on or about October1.

So, what's the latest on this local pickleball-coronavirus scuttlebutt ....... whazzup with Laconia? ..... ..... is better to know and be forewarned about it than to keep it quiet.